Not sure where to start on your own BODY MOVERS fan fiction story? You're in the right place! Read on....
BODY MOVERS series summary:
Carlotta Wren’s life hasn’t turned out the way she planned. Raised with a silver spoon in her mouth, she was supposed to marry into a blueblood family and become an Atlanta socialite. Instead, ten years ago when she was in her last year of high school, her parents skipped town after her father was accused of embezzling money from his investment firm, leaving Carlotta to raise her 9-year-old brother Wesley, when she was ill-equipped to take care of herself. Ten years later, they’re barely scraping by, still have no idea what happened to their parents, and Wes is constantly in trouble. When Carlotta gives Wes an ultimatum to get a job, she doesn’t expect him to become a body mover...or to be pulled into the fascinating world of body moving herself. To her surprise, she’s pretty good at solving mysteries. Suddenly, life is a lot more interesting, especially with three new men in her life: her first love who’s back to make amends, the detective who arrested Wes and reopened her father’s case, and Wes’s surprisingly hunky body-moving boss. Meanwhile, Wes is dealing with his own problems—impatient loan sharks, his hot-to-trot attorney, and an aloof coworker who has his heart in a vise.
This body-moving duo can’t seem to get ahead. Whew...and you thought YOU had a dead end job!
A few guidelines to get your imagination revving:
• The BODY MOVERS world may be transported to another locale, planet or galaxy, known or unknown.
• The BODY MOVERS world may be transported to the past and/or another setting (Regency England, for example).
• BODY MOVERS characters may be killed, and deceased characters resurrected, zombie-fied, or otherwise modified as the Fan Fiction Author sees fit; alternate sexual orientation and racial assignation of characters is permitted and encouraged.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
• Come up with a creative title...without numbers! No Fan Fiction Edition can feature a title that is the same or is misleadingly similar to the title of any of Stephanie Bond’s BODY MOVERS novels, novellas, or short stories. Specifically, no Fan Fiction Edition will include a number in the title that could be confused with current or future Body Movers books written by Stephanie Bond. In short, for the best reading experience, we don’t want readers to be confused about the order of Stephanie’s books and the order of the Fan Fiction editions.
• Fan Fiction Authors are permitted (and encouraged) to write prequels and alternate universe stories with timelines that run prior to and parallel to the most recent Body Movers book for sale on Amazon.com written by Stephanie Bond. However, Fan Authors are not permitted to write stories that extend beyond the timeline (into the near future) of the most recent BODY MOVERS book for sale on Amazon.com written by Stephanie Bond, unless the Body Movers world is transported to a futuristic time period beyond the year 2100. This keeps you and the author from stepping on each other’s storylines as Stephanie continues to publish books in the series. So, please stay behind/beside her timeline and fill in as you wish, or get waaaay out in front of her!
Suggested “categories” for Fan Fiction stories:
• Carlotta and Jack stories (Oh, the heat!)
• Carlotta and Cooper stories (Missed moments...)
• Carlotta and Peter stories (Would of, should of, could of...)
• Secondary character stories (They’re tired of playing second fiddle to the drama!)
• Deleted scenes (What happened off-page between scene A and scene B?)
• prequel stories (Carlotta in high school?)
• alternate universe stories (Check out 6 ½ Body Parts novella as an example.)
• past or future period stories (Carlotta in Victorian England? Wes shuttling to a poker game on Mars in the year 2100?)
• Wesley stories (Is he salvageable?)
So what are you waiting for? Get moving on your own BODY MOVERS story to submit to Amazon’s Kindle Worlds! Click here for a complete list of guidelines and instructions for how to submit your story to the BODY MOVERS Kindle World.
This topic is now pinned globally. It will appear at the top of its category and all topic lists until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.